Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Links

Here's a quick post of relevant links I've collected over the past two months.

A very good article in Scientific American from the ScienceDebate group that includes a history of the anti-science movement in the United States.
Antiscience Beliefs Jeopardize U.S. Democracy

More updates on how science continually revises (and tests) hypotheses

Hurricane Sandy, now Storm Sandy, passed through my area Monday afternoon & Tuesday morning.  Our area experienced a few downed trees and many outages.  However, we were without power for only about 20 hours.  Others were not so fortunate.  I'll be writing at least one other check this week:
American Red Cross.

No comments:

So...What Happened?

Wow.  It's been over eight years since I last posted here... When I stepped back in August 2015,...