Sunday, March 29, 2009

More Electric Cosmos stuff. Enabling Comment Moderation.

I've just been informed that my encounter with Don Scott of "The Electric Sky" has started a hefty thread over at the James Randi Educational Forum:

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=138610

I have some concerns that the traffic here will increase. I'm already backlogged responding to some long-winded comments. Responses to these I will now probably map into actual blog posts.

I want to deal with my current backlog of other projects, both family and blog-related, so I have enabled comment moderation on this blog. Hopefully this will keep the traffic at a manageable level.

No comments:

So...What Happened?

Wow.  It's been over eight years since I last posted here... When I stepped back in August 2015,...