Saturday, August 9, 2008

Open for business

I'm finally opening a blog to work in conjunction with my regular web site, "Dealing with Creationism in Astronomy". Why? So many of the projects on my main site become huge, sometimes requiring months to develop. This makes updates few and far between.

My goal here is provide an easier venue for the development of small projects and some news of activity in the creationism and other pseudo-scientific astronomy fronts. The blogging paradigm provides an infrastructure for discussion and feedback. Some of the ideas developed in this blog may then be reprocessed and packaged on the main site.

I hope to maintain at least weekly posts to this blog. That said, I'll already point out that due to moving and switching my Internet service, my posts may be erratic or even non-existent over the next month or so.

No comments:

So...What Happened?

Wow.  It's been over eight years since I last posted here... When I stepped back in August 2015,...